Seasonal storms have been a traumatizing experience for many individuals and families for years now. Especially in Richmond, storm damage is never predictable – some might not face the repercussions at all, while others might even end up suffering from roof damage.
While the chaos and damage might leave you in a state of misery, it’s important to take the necessary steps for storm restoration. Without consideration of solutions, your problems will only grow further more. To help you recover, we can help you with the following services:
1. Tree removal and trimming services
Owning a home isn’t just about the process of cleaning it up and cooking your food – it’s about taking care of your backyard and maintaining your garden and trees.
If you prepare yourself before the storm that comes, you will not need to worry about going forward with a damage and storm restoration process. Opting for our tree trimming services will allow you to clear out your backyard trees to be a healthy length, which can help in preventing their fall when the storm comes.
If it’s too late to get your tree trimming done, you might need to opt for tree removal services.
2. Roofing repairs
Not many people consider the repercussions of a storm, after all, it isn’t necessarily an activity that can be predicted. Moreover, the damage caused to your roofs doesn’t need to be visible from the outside.
On the outside, one can majorly only notice the destruction of the roof in case a tree’s branches infiltrate your house. However, storms aren’t just about tree damage. Some signs that your roof has been damaged due to a storm include:
- Missing shingles, or shingles that have visible creases on top of them.
- Hail damage can be noticed through visible dents over the rooftop.
- If you can see wet spots over the ceiling of your home, you might have suffered from storm damage. Water infiltration is one of the first few signs of storm damage within homes.
- Clogged or damaged gutters are also signs of roof damage.
If you’re still confused about whether or not your roof has suffered damage due to the storm, it’s recommended that you reach out to a professional for storm restoration process. If you contact us, we’ll be able to tell you the exact damage that has occurred as well as how you can repair it all.
3. Stay safe!
There’s no saying when a storm will come next. If you’ve already suffered from the consequences of a natural calamity, you might want to consider getting it repaired as soon as possible to prevent any further casualties.
However, if you cannot get the repairs done as soon as possible due to unceasing rain, it’s important to keep yourself safe. You can take the following steps of precautionary measures to stay safe:
- Stay wary of any broken glass, collapsing materials, walls, and more.
- If the rainwater is making its way into your house, you need to ensure that all your wooden items are kept away from possible leakages. Furniture, carpeting, and any other materials should be moved immediately to prevent further mold damages.
Prepare for the storm well in advance, give us a call
It’s always better to be safe rather than sorry. We can help you take all the measures necessary to prevent reaching a stage of dismay tomorrow. RVA Roof and Tree are one of the finest Richmond roofing companies, where we believe in making all of our clients feel safe and comfortable within their homes, no matter the season. Go the extra mile for your safety, today. Call us for more information on how we can help you.